Interactions between people build and sustain communities. By logging all contact in your nation, transparency is enhanced and a historical record is built.
To log contact, go to People > Select person > Log contact.
1. Note: Usually, you'll want to include a summary of the interaction as a note.
2. Contact method: This is how a person was contacted.
3. Contact status (Optional): This is the result of the contact.
4. Path (Optional): This is why the person was contacted.
5. Broadcaster (Optional): If you select a broadcaster, you're indicating that the contact was made on behalf of an official voice of your organization.
6. Click the Person was contacted button to record the contact.
All logged contact will display at the bottom of the person's profile in the activity feed.